Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » This is me, but who are you?

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
4/30/2024 9:31:59 AM

Crystol Woods
Greetings fellow poet's and Poetry lovers! I found you about a month ago I believe and have posted all my previously written poems as well as a few new ones. I've enjoyed getting feed back so much!!! As well as reading your beautiful words of poetry. It might make some feel unworthy when seeing the standard of poetry here, but I fight that and remember that everyone behind somewhere. I've only recently written, after years working with children, I took a sabbatical. I finally found time to write! I'm 47 years old, married 17 years, and we have a teenage daughter as well as a son who Awaits us in the next life. I write music and lyrics, play the ukulele, and sing. I sew and craft, and write poetry now too! That's me in a nutshell. I look forward to reading more of your work and hearing from you. God bless, Crystol Woods

--
Crystol L. Woods
permalink • reply with quote
5/10/2024 10:08:58 AM

David Crandall
Nice to know the woman behind the poetry. Your poetry is great! I'm 65, living in a retirement community in the greater Los Angeles area, retired, but tutor math in Mathnasium a few days a week, just for fun. The retirement community has a creative writing club, where over the past year, I've gotten into poetry. My son is 32, living on the other coast.
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Introductions » This is me, but who are you?